The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing a positive first impression and a consistent interaction to all applicants and customers on behalf of the organization, Eco-Staff, LLC.
The Administrative Assistant performs many support tasks related to customer service and is expected to be professional while representing the organization of Eco-Staff. Responsibilities include serving as a support to potential candidates, current employees, new and current clients, the sales and recruiting teams, HR, AR/AP and leadership within the organization of Eco-Staff.
- Proper phone & people skills, positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude; friendly and customer service oriented
- Bilingual is required [English & Spanish]
- Demonstrates organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment; results driven
- Dependable and timely Ability to complete required tasks/projects to specific deadlines
- Open the office in a timely and dependable manner performing the following duties.
- Sign in, meet and greet all visitors.
- Answer, distribute and return calls, messages and emails.
- Sorting/managing of incoming/outgoing mail; scanning/printing/e-filing.
- Tracking/ordering of office supplies.
- Provide customer service to customers regarding discrepancies and questions
- Data entry of applications and/or new hire information into database
- deposit information, W4, etc.
- Filing and auditing of required paperwork electronically.
- Providing general office/team support as necessary.
- Providing support to Accounting Team, HR Manager, or leadership as applicable.
- Administers applicable pre-screening to include:
- drug screens,
- background screens,
- facilitation of in-house safety training/videos/testing as required by company and clients.
- Assists in completing reference checks on applicants.
- Assists recruiters to update an applicant’s resume for submittal to clients/customers.
- Assists recruiters in reviewing/sourcing jobs on applicable search engine/resume sites.
How To Apply
Resumes can be sent to: [email protected]
- Salary Offer $14 to $16 [Depending on experience]
- Address 7400 Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX