As a Commercial Security Technician you will be responsible for installing and maintaining security systems, card readers, electric door strikes, motion sensors, CCTV systems, and safety systems including alarm systems. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment while also being able to work independently, think creatively, and have excellent problem-solving skills. We are looking for career minded candidates who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday
A Commercial Security Technician will:
- Install Access Control Panels & Systems.
- Install various access control devices
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Fire stop various types of cable penetrations.
How To Apply
Licensed candidates can email resume to [email protected] or call 214-908-6204
- Address 2727 LBJ Freeway Dallas, TX, USA
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance