Currently looking for licensed Apprentice and Journeyman electricians with commercial experience. All candidates must have the following in order to be considered for the position:
Apprentice Electrician –
- Must have at least 6 months or more work experience in a commercial environment
- Must have experience running/bending conduit, pulling wire, installing plugs, switches and lighting.
- Must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
Journeyman Electrician –
- Must have experience running/bending , wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blue prints.
- Journeyman must have 4 yrs + experience working in a commercial environment.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License.
Requirements for Both Positions:
• Must have your own transportation
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check
• Must have 2 forms of ID
• Must have basic hand tools, power tools and PPE
• Must submit professional references to verify work history
Please contact Taylor Willems with any questions 512-803-6909 or [email protected]
- Salary Offer $15-28/hour
- Address 7801 N Lamar Blvd #D78, Austin, TX, 78752
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance