We are currently looking for licensed Apprentice and Journeyman electricians in Dallas. All candidates must have the following in order to be considered for the position.
Apprentice Electrician: All experience levels are accepted. Must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
Journeyman Electrician: Must have experience running/bending conduit, retro lighting, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blue prints. Experience working on switch gear is a plus. Journeyman must have 1yrs + experience working in a commercial environment. Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License.
Requirements for Both Positions:
• Must have your own transportation
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
• Must have 2 forms of ID (i.e. driver’s license and social security card)
• Must have basic hand tools and power tools.
• Must have solid work history with few work gaps.
• Must submit professional references to verify work history
For further details, please contact Taylor 512-803-6909 or [email protected]
- Salary Offer $15-28/hour
- Address 2727 LYNDON B JOHNSON FWY #100, Dallas, TX, 75234
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance