Eco-Staff, LLC is currently hiring for a gym in the Alvin, TX area. The gym manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the gym or fitness center. They oversee everything from staffing decisions to scheduling, inventory, implementing gym rules and maintaining gym cleanliness. The managers goal is to ensure that members have a positive experience at their gym, which means they need to be able to juggle competing demands on their time effectively.
Gym managers typically have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Monitoring members’ use of facilities to ensure that they are following rules and regulations
- Managing membership sales and marketing efforts to increase sales
- Maintaining regular communication with members
- In charge of setting up and maintaining a weekly schedule for employees
- Conducting regular inspections of facilities to ensure cleanliness and gym standards are being met
- Taking daily inventory and in charge of picking up merchandise on a weekly basis
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance