Looking for commercial electricians of all levels Licensed Apprentices and Journeymen.
- Great pay, ranges from $13-$30 (depending on experience)
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Must have a minimum of 2 yrs of work experience in a commercial environment
- Have knowledge of running and bending conduit, installing trim-outs and basic wiring.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
- Be ready for challenging long term projects
- Benefits are available upon completion of required worked hours.
- Must be able to adhere to safety protocol (safety first)
How Do I Apply?
Need to fill out application at our office or remotely. Please call or email Zitlaly Esparza directly if interested – Cell (469) 500-7142/ [email protected]
- Salary Offer up to $30p/h
- Address Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance