Eco-Staff, LLC is currently hiring Apprentice and/or Journeyman Electricians who possess West Virginia Journeyman or Apprentice License for a contract assignment located in Inwood, WV. All candidates must have the following experience in order to be considered for the position.
Apprentice (Helper) Electrician:
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a commercial and residential environment
- Must have experience running/bending conduit, pulling wire, installing plugs, switches and lighting.
- Must possess a valid apprentice license in the State of West Virginia
- Must have experience running/bending , wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blue prints.
- Journeyman must have experience working in a commercial or residential environment.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License in the State of West Virginia.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Must possess reliable vehicle
- Must have basic hand tools and power tools
This position is a contract full-time position.
- Salary Offer $15.00 to $25.00 per hour
- Address 629 cedar creek grade, Winchester, VA 22601