Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build systems that will have a positive impact? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build solutions for a variety of industries and vision to see them through to a production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and ongoing maintenance on current websites. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
- At least 2 years of experience with a client or server-side Web development
- Design and program web-based interfaces and supporting applications
- Ability to provide basic expertise in developing complex software applications involving new technologies, methods, concepts, or approaches
- Ability to customize/update/troubleshoot WordPress websites, both client and internal
- Ability to develop diagrammatic plans and design logic required to implement computer programs, IT systems, and web applications in support of technical, administrative, and information management functions and operations based on functional and conceptual design specifications under the direction of more senior development personnel
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience with Cloud computing environments
- Knowledge of client and server-side Web technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of common application and Web design patterns
NOTICE – This job is located in Houston for our Partner company WePro Solutions, LLC.
They support us, we support them! #TeamWork
- Salary Offer Depends On Experience
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance