We are looking to hire Voice & Data Technicians who can perform the following tasks:
* Pull, identify, and label Cat-5, 5e and Cat 6 cable
* Install support structures such as J-hooks, Cable Trays, Ladder Racks, Cable Slings, etc.
* Terminate work station outlets such as 110/66 Blocks, Crimp, Bix, Krone, etc.
* Fiber Optic termination (fusion, anaerobic, mid-span, & mid-sheath splicing) – A Plus
* Experience with multi-pair/strand cable (Copper & Fiber) – A Plus
* Capable of understanding blueprints
* Experience with identifying cable pathways
* Experience with high level testing
* Familiar with site surveys and bidding
* Can lead up to 3 technicians – A Plus
* Must be available to work Mon-Sat up to 60 hrs per week
* Offering up to $25.00 per hour to start. Paid Weekly
- Salary Offer Depends on relevant experience per client
- Address 7400 Gulf Freeway