Truss and Panel Assemblers
Our client located in Winchester, VA are looking for 2nd Shift Truss and Panel Assemblers who has the ability (motivation) to assemble roof trusses, floor and wall panels. Work hours are four ten hour shifts with the possibility of overtime hours. The pay rate is based experience, attitude and tenure with other companies. The more experience you have as a Truss and/or Panel Assembler, higher the pay rate. Must be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment and open to learn different types of machinery. After 90 days can be hired full-time.
- Sunday thru Wednesday (7 pm to 5:30 am)
- Overtime hours worked on Thursday (7 pm to 5:30 am)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce floor or roof trusses and / or interior / exterior wall panels
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Attend periodic safety meetings as required
- Recommend changes to improve safety procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to bend, stoop and move wrists repetitively while working a nail gun and / or hammer.
- Able to read a tape measure up to 1/4 inch.
- Safe and reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and dependable. Strong attendance is a must!
A pay increase of up to $.50/hour will be given after 30 days on the assignment with recurring pay increases.
These positions are available immediately and are temp to hire! Please call the office @ 540-242-8988 to schedule an interview.
- Salary Offer $13.00 to $15.00 per hour
- Address Arbor Court
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance