We are looking for dependable 1st and 2nd Shift Assemblers in the Winchester, VA location to connect parts to assemble roof and floor trusses. These positions are straight starts with the eligibility for permanent placements.
1st Shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday (Overtime on Friday as needed)
2nd Shift: 7:00pm to 5:30am, Sunday through Wednesday (Overtime on Thursdays as needed)
Responsibilities of the Truss and/or Panel Assembler:
- Perform one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce floor or roof trusses and / or interior / exterior wall panels
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Attend periodic safety meetings as required
- Recommend changes to improve safety procedures
Requirements of the Truss and/or Panel Assembler:
- Able to bend, stoop and move wrists repetitively while working a nail gun and / or hammer.
- Able to read a tape measure up to 1/4 inch.
- Safe and reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and dependable. Strong attendance is a must!
A pay increase of up to $.50/hour will be given after 30 days on the assignment with recurring pay increases.
- Salary Offer $11.00 to $12.00 per hour
- Address 629 cedar creek grade ste c2 Winchester, VA 22601
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance