Eco-Staff, LLC is currently hiring for Truss and Panel Assemblers to fill IMMEDIATE 2nd shift openings with a company located in Winchester, VA.
This is an entry-level position offering opportunities to cross train and advance within the company as the 2nd shift team specifically is being totally restructured. The managerial team is looking to build a 2nd shift focused on quality work performance and a positive work environment. Interested candidates should possess a positive attitude, a stable work history, a willingness to learn new skills, and a valid state-issued driver’s license.
Responsibilities of the Truss and Panel Assemblers
- Perform one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce floor or roof trusses and / or interior / exterior wall panels
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Attend periodic safety meetings as required
- Recommend changes to improve safety procedures
Requirements of the Truss and Panel Assemblers
- Able to bend, stoop and move wrists repetitively while working a nail gun and / or hammer.
- Able to read a tape measure up to 1/4 inch.
- Must have a valid state issued driver’s license and own transportation.
Compensation for the Truss and Panel Assemblers
2nd Shift: 7:00pm to 5:30am, Sunday through Wednesday (Overtime on Thursdays as needed)
$12.00 per hour to start
A pay increase of up to $.50/hour will be given after 30 days on the assignment with recurring pay increases every 6 months thereafter during the assignment.
2971 Valley Avenue, Winchester VA 22601
Please bring two forms of ID and a hard copy of resume.
- Salary Offer $12.00 per hour
- Address Winchester, VA
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance