Eco-Staff, LLC is currently hiring for Truss and Panel Assemblers to fill IMMEDIATE 1st and 2nd shift openings with a company located in Winchester, VA.
This is an entry-level position offering opportunities to cross train and advance within the company as the 1st and 2nd shift teams specifically are being totally restructured. The managerial team is looking to build a 1st and 2nd shift focused on quality work performance and a positive work environment. Interested candidates should possess a positive attitude, a stable work history, a willingness to learn new skills, and a valid state-issued driver’s license.
Responsibilities of the Truss and Panel Assemblers
- Perform one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly or sub-assembly line to produce floor or roof trusses and / or interior / exterior wall panels
- Understand and observe all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers
- Attend periodic safety meetings as required
- Recommend changes to improve safety procedures
Requirements of the Truss and Panel Assemblers
- Able to bend, stoop and move wrists repetitively while working a nail gun and / or hammer.
- Able to read a tape measure up to 1/4 inch.
- Must have a valid state issued driver’s license and own transportation.
Compensation for the Truss and Panel Assemblers
1st Shift: 6:00 am to $4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday (Overtime on Fridays as needed)
$11.00 per hour to start
2nd Shift: 7:00pm to 5:30am, Sunday through Wednesday (Overtime on Thursdays as needed)
$12.00 per hour to start
A pay increase of up to $.50/hour will be given after 30 days on the assignment with recurring pay increases every 6 months thereafter during the assignment.
2971 Valley Avenue, Winchester VA 22601
Please bring two forms of ID and a hard copy of resume.
- Salary Offer $11.00 to $12.00
- Address 2971 Valley Avenue, Winchester, VA 22601
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance