We are looking to hire Voice & Data Technicians who can perform the following tasks:
• Pull, identify, and label Cat-5, 5e, and Cat 6 cable
• Install support structures such as J-hooks, Cable Trays, Ladder Racks, Cable Slings, etc.
• Terminate work station outlets such as 110/66 Blocks, Crimp, Bix, Krone.
• Fiber Optic termination (fusion, anaerobic,mid-span, & mid-sheath splicing) – A Plus
• Experience with multi-pair/strand cable (Copper & Fiber) – A Plus
• Capable of understanding blueprints
• Experience with identifying cable pathways
• Experience with high-level testing
• Familiar with site surveys and bidding
• Can lead up to 3 technicians – A Plus
• Must be available to work Mon-Sat up to 60 hrs per week”
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance