Eco-Staff, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer who is passionate about creating dynamic projects for the web. If you are a talented, creative coder with an understanding of enterprise systems, then we have the position for you. The full-time Web Developer will work in Houston, Texas.
What you’ll get to do every day
– Manage and code solutions with creative approaches to problem-solving
– Collaborate with leaders and others to determine fitting solutions
– Work through complex business processes and create simple solutions
– Identify business needs and create resolutions that match the company goals
– Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment
– Able to iterate quickly turning mockups into HTML and CSS
– PHP experience – BA/BS degree required
– 2+ years of experience with both front-end and back-end technologies
– Practical knowledge of web page logic flow
– Well-founded grasp of web page creation software
– Command of HTML
– Experience with WordPress
– Quality experience with web site development
– General familiarity with web page development
– Foundational knowledge in responsive design
– CSS experience
– Web design experience highly desired
– Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
– Hands-on experience with one of the following server-side languages: PHP
– Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience
on a web or other application
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 713-429-0331 to learn more.
This is an in-house position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Salary Offer TBD
- Benefits Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance