Eco-Stff, LLC is currently looking for licensed Apprentice and Journeyman electricians with commercial experience. All candidates must have the following in order to be considered for the position.
Apprentice Electrician –
- Must have at least 2 years or more work experience in a commercial environment
- Must have experience running/bending conduit, pulling wire, installing plugs, switches and lighting.
- Must have experience with MC cable.
- Comprehend reading and drawing prints, specifications and schematics is a plus
- Must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
- Must have experience running/bending, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blueprints.
- Journeyman must have 4 yrs + experience working in a commercial environment.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License.
Requirements for Both Positions:
• Must have your own transportation
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check
• Must have 2 forms of IDs
• Must have basic hand tools and power tools
• Must submit professional references to verify work history
- Salary Offer $15 to $26 Hourly